What do parents love most about Longacre School?
- A school that caters for the whole family from Nursery to Year 6 with a strong community feel
- The breadth of opportunity we afford each child to discover their own passion
- Our safe and supportive environment where everyone knows the children
- The 20+ prestigious destination schools our children go on to
- The infectious happiness of each of our children and staff
“We looked around at many different schools in the area and Longacre fitted our ethos. I believe education follows as long as a child has a strong sense of self. Both my children have discovered their strengths at Longacre. This has not been by chance as the teachers gently seek out what children are good at. As a result their academic strengths have rocketed.” – Year 4 & 6 Parent
“A huge thank you for all the wonderful support and opportunities our son has had over the past year. He has had a host of teachers who have guided and supported him and we are thrilled with his progress and growth in confidence. The school continues to support and nurture him in an amazing way and we are so grateful and appreciative – we know it doesn’t happen by magic!” – Year 5 parent
An all-through, co-educational preparatory for children 2 ½ to 11 years of age, the passion of our staff and sheer enjoyment of the children is infectious—you have to see it to believe it! Visit us in action at one of our Open Mornings between 9.30am – 12.00 noon. In the meantime, if you would like to find out a bit more before you visit us, watch our school video by clicking here.