Our Toddler Group is now fully booked for the Michaelmas Term. If you would like to put your name on the waiting list in case of any cancellations please complete the form below. Bookings for the Toddler Group sessions for the Lent Term will go live after October half-term.
We run a weekly Forest School parent & toddler group session called ‘Little Foresters’. These sessions run on Tuesday mornings from 9.00am-10.00am during term-time and are a great way to meet other parents in the local community.
Led by our Forest School trained staff, the sessions are designed to be interactive for both parents and children and include nature-based activities that all children can enjoy.
- Different experiences every week
- Group games
- Lots of sensory play with mud kitchens and water runs
- Bug hunting
- Woods to explore, climb and get muddy!
There is no minimum age for children attending but they must be steady on their feet. Sessions will take place in all weathers so please make sure to dress appropriately. Each session will end with a drink and a snack for both toddlers and parents!
The toddler group sessions cost £2.50 per session including refreshments. For the Michaelmas term the toddler group will be taking place on the following dates:
- Tuesday 21st September 2021
- Tuesday 28th September 2021
- Tuesday 5th October 2021
- Tuesday 12th October 2021
- Tuesday 2nd November 2021
- Tuesday 9th November 2021
- Tuesday 16th November 2021
- Tuesday 23rd November 2021
- Tuesday 30th November 2021
- Tuesday 7th December 2021
To register please complete the form below or for further information please tel: 01483 893225.